The New York State Funeral Directors Association’s Bridge Commission was created with the mission of developing strategies and practices that will assist the Association and its members recruit, develop and promote funeral professionals into and within the NYSFDA community. The Commission fulfills its charge through the mantra of Build, Connect, Support, Elevate.
- Members will act to help ensure the sustainability and growth of the funeral service profession in New York State.
- Members should have a strong interest in – or be currently engaged in – advocacy, outreach, education or volunteerism beyond their current job requirements.
- Members will participate in conference calls and attend in-person meetings.
- Members will commit to actively participate on at least one Commission project work group.
- Members will support and participate in fulfilling the strategic focus and goals of the Commission, which will be
Lorna Agusto, CFSP
Nicholas Farenga (chair)
Michael Gorton, Jr., CFSP
Sabrina Joynes, CFSP